Reoccuring and Upcoming Events
My friend Victoria Barrios has put together a fabulous lineup of speakers for the inaugural Kitchen Shift Series: Transform Your Mind and Kitchen to Sustain an Allergy-Friendly Lifestyle at Home and On the Go!
August 9-23, 2019
And you know how important it is to be aware of your allergies and sensitivities as you plan your meals and exercise.
Yet, you still want to eat out, socialize, and travel without feeling restricted, embarrassed, or deprived. (Right?!)
You’re willing to makeover every aspect of your food experience to do so—from budgeting to shopping, to choosing the right menu items, to storing your food, to cooking—but you’re feeling a little lost when it comes to the HOW.
If this sounds familiar, I’d like to invite you to a brand-new, complimentary interview series called The Kitchen Shift Series: Transform Your Mind and Kitchen to Sustain an Allergy-Friendly Lifestyle at Home and on the Go!
Check out these speakers!
- Amanda Teixeira
- Beth Lambert of Epidemic Answers and the Documenting Hope Project
- Chelsea Blackbird NTC: The Christian Nutritionist
- Jaime Parker PhD of the International OCD Foundation
- Maya Shetreat MD of the Dirt Cure
- Natasha Campbell-McBride MD of the GAPS diet
- Nicole Beurkens PhD, CNS: The Learning and Behavior Detective
- Sheila Kilbane MD: Integrative medicine physician
- Elisa Haggarty of the Culinary Pharmacy
- Jen Hansard of Simple Green Smoothies
- Kassia Emily Fiedor of Cocina Holistica
- Kellie Frazier
- Kelly Toups RD, LDN: Director of nutrition at Oldways
- Kimberlee White
- Laura Lea of LL Balanced
- Maria Rickert Hong of Almost Autism, Brain Under Attack and Epidemic Answers
- Nicole Fennell RDN, LD of Chews Food Wisely
- Pam Holland
- Peter Spiegel
- Ralph Fucetola: The Vitamin Lawyer
- Ross Bridgeford of Live Energized
- Sharry Edwards of Sound Health Options
- Sarah Smith of Food & Nutrition Magazine
- Wardee Harmon of the Traditional Cooking School
- Victoria Barrios of Thriving with a Tic Disorder