Help for Tic Disorders, OCD, Tourette’s, PANS and PANDAS
Please join me as I interview Victoria Barrios of Thriving with a Tic Disorder.
Wednesday, April 24th 2019
Victoria Barrios hosts the Thriving with a Tic Disorder online summit, which explores the root causes of tic disorders.
In this webinar, she’ll discuss highlights from what she’s learned from experts in her summit such as:
- William Walsh MD of the Walsh Research Institute
- Robert Melilo DC, developer of the Brain Balance program
- Jane Hersey of the Feingold Association
- Anke Zimmerman, homeopath
- Mark Blaxill, author of “The Age of Autism”
We’ll talk about things such as:
- Triggers of tics such as food additives and medication
- Nutritional deficiencies/imbalances
- Oxidative stress
- Neurotransmitter deficiencies/imbalances
- The role of stress and anxiety
- Drug-free approaches
Join us to ask your own questions!