Vision Care & Products
EyeCare Associates offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our multiple offices across Fairfield County.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the categories below.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our optometry offices, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered by our doctors.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at EyeCare Associates, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our offices.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses that we offer.
- InfantSEE – Information on the InfantSEE program, providing free-of-charge vision tests for infants between 6 and 12 months.